Precision Power became a division of Peak Oilfield Service Company in 1999. As "Alaska's First Choice in Power Systems," Precision Power specializes in the sales, installation and maintenance of AC and DC power systems throughout the state.
• Sales and service of prime power and standby generation systems.
• Controls and switchgear designed to customers specifications.
• Customized modular power plants designed and built to meet customers' needs.
• Three-phase and single phase uninterruptible power systems (UPS).
• Stationary batteries - lead-acid and nickel cadmium.
• Battery disposal services.
• DC power equipment.
• Hybrid remote power systems.
Precision Power also constructs ETL Listed modular power plants that conform with UL STD 2200, NFPA STD 37 and NFPA STD 70. Other services offered include industrial batteries, Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS), DC power equipment, parts and accessories.
With an in house engineering and skilled labor force, Precision Power can design, build and install complete power generation systems to suit all needs.
“Safety, Environmental Awareness, Continuous Improvement, and
Job to Job, Year after Year.”